Are you a Clasher who purchases Gold Pass every season? If yes, here is how you can save a few bucks before 1st July,2023.
If you are a clasher you probably already know what benefits of getting a gold pass in Clash of Clans are. SuperCell announced that they will be increasing the price of Gold Pass from $4.99 to $6.99 also increasing the benefits a player gets from the Gold Pass from the month of 1st of July, 2023.
According to SuperCell, below are the addition/changes to the Gold Pass Perks:
More Tiers = More Rewards
- There are now 40 Tiers of rewards in the Gold Pass, however, the number of points required to reach the last tier has not increased. This means you’ll unlock more rewards, perks, and cosmetics more frequently!
- Every month the Gold Pass will feature all 5 Runes as part of the reward track!
- The Gem cost to complete each tier has been reduced from 100 Gems to 90 Gems per tier.
- The free Silver track rewards have been increased from 15 tiers to 20 free rewards.
- We are introducing a new Builder Bank that will allow you to earn even more Builder Resources. For every Builder Base attack you perform, any Builder Gold earned will be added to your Builder Bank. Additionally, any Builder Elixir you earn for defending your Builder Base will also be added to your Builder Bank.
- Your Builder Bank’s storage capacity can be upgraded by unlocking tiers in the Gold pass, allowing you to store even more Builder loot from your battles.
Season Bank Multiplier
Both the Season Bank for your Home Village and the new Builder Bank will each have their own multiplier perk as part of the Gold Pass and will drastically increase the amount of loot you can save up each season.
Unlocking this perk for your Home Village will give you a 2X multiplier for your Season Bank. This means 2X the amount of loot you plunder from your opponents will be added to your Season Bank.
With the addition of the new Builder Bank, unlocking the Builder Bank multiplier perk will give you a 4X multiplier making earning loot each season even easier!
Increased Season Bank Capacity
We’ve increased the storage capacity of the Home Village Season Bank where the maximum tier has been increased by an additional 5M Gold/5M Elixir/50K Dark Elixir.
The max Season Bank storage capacity is now:
- Base capacity: 5M Gold/5M Elixir/50K Dark Elixir
- 1st upgrade: 10M Gold/10M Elixir/100K Dark Elixir
- 2nd upgrade: 15M Gold/15M Elixir/150K Dark Elixir
- 3rd upgrade: 20M Gold/20M Elixir/200K Dark Elixir
- Final level: 30M Gold/30M Elixir/300K Dark Elixir
Auto Forge Slot Perk
The Forge is a great place to spend your extra Resources and convert them into Capital Gold, the currency used to upgrade your Clan Capital. With the new Auto Forge perk, a new Forge slot will appear when you unlock it from your Gold Pass. Not only will using this slot require 50% less resources to convert them to Capital Gold, it does not require the use of an available Builder!
All of these changes will go live when the July Gold Pass becomes available on July 1st and makes the Gold Pass better than ever. Upgrading your Home Village, Builder Base, and Clan Capital has never been easier and we can’t wait for you to start earning those new rewards!
A few month ago, Supercell launched their store which enables direct purchase of in-game items directly from their website instead of Google Playstore, App Store or any other store out there. They are also providing a bonus of 10% in-game items(Gems/Diamonds) on purchase from their website.
Another perk that came with their new update of the store is storing of Gold Pass (upto 8) per supercell account. This can be used to on season reset or gift them to your friends on Supercell. The way you can save some money on purchase is to get all 8 Passes or any number you are comfortable with before the new change in price for the same price of $4.99.
Nothing has been reported by Supercell regarding the usage of stored gold pass, but should technically work.
|Gold Pass(After 1st July, 2023)||$6.99||8||$55.92|
|Gold Pass(Before 1st July, 2023)||$4.99||8||$39.92|
|$16 (Your Saving)|